Starting POINTS for Parents is an online community for families of children with disabilities Providing Opportunities for Information Networking, Training and Support as they learn, share and connect about the educational and developmental needs of their children.
Latest Gov News
- Study Finds Adult Day Care Programs Benefit Both People Living with Alzheimer's & Their Caregivers
- What's Your Connection?
- Federal Goverment Issues Letter on Hepatitis B Discrimination by Medical, Dental Schools
- Justice Department Reaches Historic Settlement with Rhode Island & City of Providence over ADA Violations
- Labor Department Launches New Online Retirement Toolkit
- Labor Department Cracks Down on Rhode Island Employer Paying Less Than Minimum Wage to Workers with Disabilities
- Justice Department Settles with New Jersey Bus Company for Not Providing Equal Service to Passengers with Disabilities
- Wounded Warriors Inspire Boston Marathon Amputee